Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The OPW internship official start is approaching quick. I am on track with my timeline on how to prepare for it.
Environment is ready, tools are almost ready, me is ready )

I will be employed full time for few days more. When announcing about my acceptance to the program, I have received understanding and support from all my co-workers and good luck wishes even though my job is not in exact match with future project. Absolutely not..
Well, I wanted to do this for a long time and I am looking forward to.

I have to say, that the amount of work what I see going through xen-devel is quite big. My mentors are top active :) I try to catch up with the topics, brushing through what is not directly related to my part (Yes, I want to do well on internship, so have to keep my curiosity under control! ).

Okay, got to finish some other stuff so I dont have to context switch a lot later.



No comments:

Post a Comment